What Ebooks Should I Be Selling?
If you are now sold on the idea of using cheap eBooks to snag new customers from eBay, you should now be thinking of which ones to sell. It’s vital to remember that “cheap” should never mean “nasty” – every single eBook you offer for sale should be of top quality regardless of the price, otherwise the buyer is unlikely to come back and spend more money with you.
Think about your business as a whole. You want to find more customers for that business, so your eBooks should have titles and content that will appeal to those people.
Let’s look at some examples to see how this could work for you:
• If you sell bar equipment and related items you could sell an eBook revealing 101 recipes for mixing your own cocktails
• If you sell home brew kits you could offer an eBook describing how to make the perfect beer or wine for half the price of a store bought one
• If you sell toys you could offer an eBook giving ideas on how to create the perfect party bags for kids at budget prices
• If you sell sewing supplies and kits you could promote an eBook on how to design your own cards and other gift items
• If you have a website which offers a paid membership giving access to exclusive internet marketing advice every month, you could sell an eBook revealing 101 strategies for making more money online
• If you have a website which sells wholesale items to trade customers, you could sell an eBook revealing how to make money on eBay by buying stock to resell
Do you get the picture? No matter what business you run, or what the focus of your business or website is, you will almost certainly be able to come up with several ideas for eBooks that will appeal to your customer base.
Click Here For eBay Video Tutorials!