Organic Gardening Supplies
Finding the right organic gardening supplies
Aside from regular care and proper monitoring, having the right organic gardening supplies will definitely ensure that you would have a successful and healthy garden.
The following are the most important organic gardening supplies that you need for your organic garden:
1. Water. Having enough supply of water nearby is very crucial in the event that nature doesn't provide it.
2. Soil. Clay soil is the best for its capability to hold water better.
3. Organic matter. This is also crucial because it provides nutrients for your plants.
4. Light. This is very important, especially for indoor gardening. Light is very important for the germination of the seeds to the growing of the sprouts. It is also very important for leaves because it paves the way for a very important process called "photosynthesis." If possible, make a garden site where there can be direct exposure to sunlight. Use a supplemental "Grow light" for indoor organic gardens.
5. Tools. The right tools will make the work easier for you. Important tools include cutting tools, weeding tools, watering tools, clawing tools, and sweeping tools. These will help you in cleaning and maintaining the plants especially if they are growing fast.
When buying tools, select only those that you really need. Use the size of your garden as a guide. If you have small garden, there is no need for you to buy large tools for gardening.