Let's Go Camping !
Stuff to Pack in your
Before you head for a faraway hiking adventure with
your backpack, make sure that you take all the things
you'll need while on the trail.
a checklist that will make your backpacking
adventure a more pleasant and memorable experience.
- Backpack - Obviously, you'll need a backpack!
Pick one that's comfortable and fits well. A properly
fitted backpack is essential. You are going hiking and
the last thing you need is a backpack that gouges into
your shoulders. Make sure yours fits properly.
- Quick Drying Towel - Widely available in many
stores. You donít want a heavy, damp towel on your
backpack, do you?
- Walking Shoes - Pick comfortable shoes. They're
going to be with you every step of the way.
- Underwear and socks - These go without saying.
- Long Underwear - This depends on the season and
place where you are traveling. You might also wear your
long underwear when you stay in hotels that do not have
adequate well-heating systems.
- Pillow Case - Pillow case is an essential
thing to keep when you stay in backpacker hotels.
- Sleeping Bag - Even when you stay in
backpacker hotels. Select a lightweight sleeping bag.
Down is the best type of sleeping bag. Yes, they do cost
a bit more, but the prices is well worth it. Feathers
are very light and you can compress a down sleeping bag
into a very small package.
- Passport - Donít even think of leaving
the country without it.
- Band Aids - Itís better to be
prepared than not at all.
Camping News Reports
- Spy Wallet or Money Belt- So that you could be
able to divide up the money that you have
just in case.
- Day Pack - Most backpacks
have a detachable daypack.
- Camera - Digital or film,
you're bound to see some beautiful scenes
that are worth saving
- Journal - For the writer and
chronicler in you.
- Flip Flops - Useful when you take a
- Travelerís Checks - You can never
be too sure with your money.
- Wet Wipes - Always come in handy.
Easy to carry too.
- Landry Detergent - It might
- Rain Coat - Especially if you
travel on a rainy season or youíre going to
tropical countries like those in Southeast
Asia or South America.
- Lock - For the safety of your
- Travel Guide - Try picking a
comprehensive yet easy-to-carry travel
- Personal items - such as
toothpaste, deodorant, soap, and shampoo for
- Clothing - tip: The night
before you leave, check all clothes that you
need. Then take only half of them. Clothing
simply weighs too much. Take only what you
can carry easily.
ESSENTIAL BACKPACKING GEAR -
Check this Online Source
SHARING THE GOOD STUFF ONLINE
Old School Bldg, Rm D1
230 Centre Street
Langhorne, PA 19047 USA