Tips for Last Minute Travel for Your Honeymoon
- Make sure that you pack everything that you need even before the wedding begins Ė in fact, if you have off time in your wedding preparations, you will need to start packing for your honeymoon! Pack what you think you might need, and go light Ė you will never know when you need to unpack things because of last minute changes in your trip! The key is not to get on each other's nerves simply because your bags were not packed or you forgot your toothbrush. This is your honeymoon, and you both need to be in love, not storming out because of a few poorly folded clothes!
- Avoid getting discount tours or buying tours that look cheap. You need to read between the lines for these tours even if you are going off on last minute travel plans. First, you might be stuck on a tour that will not allow you to enjoy some time on your own as a couple, and simply because you will be ferried and pushed around by a tour guide who needs to complete his or her duties. Second, you may be paying for something that you don't really want. You may do well to wait until you get to your destination before you start planning out tours.
- Always ask about any hidden fees that might come with a discount travel package, or with a honeymoon package, if you are paying for your trip. You might be saddled with a lot of fees and taxes if you are not careful, and it may make paying for your honeymoon all the more difficult when all is over and you have to return to real life.
- Don't forget the camera! This might be a last minute trip, but you will want to remember it.
- Be flexible. There's nothing that can ruin a honeymoon faster than an uptight husband or wife who gets all jittery when things don't go as planned. Remember, you're on this honeymoon at the last minute, and when things are never planned, things don't always go the way that you want them to. In other words, you need to be prepared and to expect the unexpected.
- Be patient. You may both get meltdowns once in a while, especially if you have to spend another cent on an outrageous meal, or if you have to suddenly spend more on your hotel or tours.
- If you need to splurge on something outrageous but romantic, such as a kayaking trip for two, or paragliding for two, or massages for two, or anything that will make your honeymoon all the more memorable, then by all means, splurge! You want to make your honeymoon fun and enjoyable, so don't hold back.
It doesn't always happen that you have the love of your life spending a great vacation with you!
Travel ArticlesPreparing For Last Minute Air Travel
Last Minute Travel From Canada
Last Minute Travel Lodge
Last Minute International Travel Tips
Top 10 Last Minute Travel Destinations
Planning A Last Minute Travel Trip To Europe
Getting Last Minute Travel Directions
Last Minute Travel Club
Finding Agencies To Help You Out With Last Minute Travel
Last Minute Summer Travel Tips
Going On A Road Trip?
Can You Find Cheap Last Minute Travel Deals?
Last Minute Vacation Travel Tips
Last Minute Train Travel Tips With Kids
Last Minute Vacation Ideas
Tips For Last Minute Travel For Your Honeymoon
Tips For Great Last Minute Economy Travel
Last Minute Family Travel Tips
Finding Last Minute Travel Deals
Tips On Finding Discount Hotels For Last Minute Travel
Last Minute Discount Travel: What You Need To Remember
Traveling At The Last Minute?
Preparing For A Last Minute Holiday Travel
Last Minute Travel Tips To Australia