Must-knows Before Going to a Maui Vacation
But, before going into a Maui vacation, take some time to know the place that you are planning to go to. This will really help you a lot in maximizing the time you are going to spend there.
The first thing that you need to pay attention to is you schedule during your vacation. Since you donít have all the time in the world to explore Maui during you vacation, it is best that you plot the list of activities that you will be doing during your stay.
Your schedule might include the following:
1. Visiting interesting sites and historical places. This is very important especially for first-time visitors because these tours can give them a primer and background about the place. For those who would want to know about the history of the place, they can visit historical sites including the Halekii-Pihana State Monuments which are ancient landmarks, the Olowalu Petroglyphs which tells the place's history based on ancient drawings in the rock, the Iao Valley State Park which is used to be a sacred burial place for Hawaiian royalties, the Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum which tells everything about the plantation life in the place, and the Whalers Village Whaling Museum which contains numerous artifacts on whaling, murals and graphics that depict sea life since 1800s. Other points of interest may include visits the Banyan Tree which is 60-ft. tall, visit the tiny island of Molokini island, dive or snorkel in Black Rock, visit the Seven Sacred Pools and a tour to the Haleakala National Park.
2. Water adventures and beach activities. A Maui vacation is nothing if you donít get to experience its beaches and the water activities waiting for you. During your stay, it is a must that your try out surfing, snorkeling, kite boarding, scuba diving and wind surfing. You can do these water activities in Molokini, Paia, or in Hookipa. If you are into tamer water activities, enjoy the sight of friendly humpback whales at Wailea.
3. Land adventures and nature tripping. Because of its rich landscape, these activities are a must during a Maui vacation. Make sure that you try various land activities such as biking, horseback riding, hiking, and off-road trips because these are definitely an out-of-this world experience. You can also opt for off-road nature tripping and discover the hidden treasures and extraordinary flora nearby.
4. Nightlife, food trip, and relaxation choices. These are also must-see and must-haves during a Maui vacation because they are truly unique. Make sure that your schedule permits you to have a night out and enjoy traditional dances along with regional food choices and authentic cuisine that will truly delight you. After an exhausting night of dancing and food trip, try relaxation options such as local spas for an ultimate Hawaiian relaxation treat.
5. Shopping. This is also a must for a Maui vacation because you get to shop from various department and local stores as well as boutiques that offer unique clothing pieces and accessories. Here, you can also find unique and authentic Maui-inspired pieces, which you can bring home and share with your loved ones, family members, and friends.
Maui ArticlesHaving A Great Deal On Maui Vacation Packages
How To Find A Maui Vacation Rental Houses
Going On Maui Vacations
A Perfect Maui Vacation Rental
Finding An All Inclusive Vacation Trip To Maui Hawaii
Looking For Maui Vacation Rental Homes?
Finding Vacation Rentals In Maui
Maui Vacation Ocean Front Rental
What To Expect At A Maui Hawaii Vacation
How To Plan Cheap Maui Family Vacations
Maui Vacation Rental, The Right Stuff
Must-knows Before Going To A Maui Vacation
Finding Maui, Hawaii House Vacation Rentals
Vacation In Maui: What You Can Expect
Looking For The Perfect Maui Beach Vacation Club
Maui Vacation Homes That You Can Rent
A Guide To Hawaii, Maui Car Rentals For Vacation Trips
A Primer On Maui Vacation Rentals
Maui Vacation Condo That You Can Use
Low Cost Vacation In Maui, Not Impossible
Looking For Vacation Rentals In Maui, Hawaii
Maui Golf Vacation Packages
Looking For Licensed Maui Vacation Rentals
Finding Maui Family Vacation Rentals